Little Academy NurseryOur Environment: Learn About Our Features
We understand that choosing the best educational setting for your child is a difficult task and would like to make this process easier for you by outlining our outstanding features below.
We are proud to offer:
- A full and valid license from the Ministry of Social Affairs.
- Fully certified by the Civil Defense complete with a sophisticated alarm system that is connected directly to the civil defense.
- Fully qualified and experienced nursery teachers all of which are certified in pediatric First Aid and CPR.
- Full time Nurse with a valid license from Qatar Supreme Health Council.
- Fully qualified and experienced Nutritionist to work alongside parents on healthy eating habits and to keep a record of children’s physical health and growth.
- Option of enrolling in an English or French section.
- Optional second language lessons for French and Arabic included in our daily program
- Playball, P.E, Music, Ballet, Yoga and Pilates classes to instill health and physical awareness at a young age.
- Detailed assessments carried out twice a year- a great tool to use when applying for a school.
- Fun-filled birthday celebrations to create awareness and understanding of the passing of time at a young age.
- Bright, spacious, custom designed classrooms, each equipped with child size bathrooms.
- High quality, durable Community Playthings indoor and outdoor furniture and age related learning resources in each classroom.
- Buildings and infrastructure that are customized to the highest possible safety measures with each classroom equipped with an exit to immediately access an outdoor area.
- Air purifying machines in each classroom to eliminate any dust and allergens in the air, ensuring the health of our students by strengthening their immune systems.
- CCTV system integrating cameras in every classroom and all-outdoor play areas, connected to live feed built in monitors at reception and manager’s office.
- We are a “green” nursery, thus we implement recycling bins onsite, policies in place to reduce waste, recycled materials integrated into our art and craft activities, and garden areas for children to enjoy the opportunity of planting.